Saturday, April 26

Reverse Life Cycle

I read this from someone's site but I forgot which one.
I like this life cycle better...

"I think the life cycle is all backwards. You should die first, start out dead
and get it out of the way. Then you wake up in a nursing home, feeling better
every day. You get kicked out for being too healthy; go collect your
pension, then, when you start work, you get a gold watch on your first
day. You work 40 years until you're young enough to enjoy your
retirement. You drink alcohol, you party, you're generally promiscuous and you
get ready for High School. You go to primary school, you become a kid, you
play, you have no responsibilities, you become a baby, then, you spend your
last 9 months floating peacefully with luxuries like central heating, spa room
service on tap, larger quarters everyday, and finally you finish off as an
orgasm. I rest my case." - anonymous

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home