Thursday, September 2

ANGEL ARMS MEETS HIS 1ST GARGOYLES IN SACRE COEUR


hehe weeee actually my first stop was Montmartre District coz my hostel was in Montmartre. eto yung parang Timog or Quiapo sa Manila. The place was always full off people and there were Merry Go Rounds sa streets, that sort of thing. The Moulin Rouge is in Montmartre kaso I cudn't find it. Neways the first major monument I visited was the Sacre Coeur, a really huge Catholic Basilica, constructed on top of Paris' highest peak. hehe muntik na ako nagoyo ng isang black guy from Senegal, bibigyan daw nya ako ng lucky charm kung magbayad ako 10 euros. gagu P700 din yun. These are the pics I took while visiting the Sacre Couer... enjoy! Comment kayo ha hehe tyty PICS HERE!

1 Comments:

At September 4, 2004 at 2:54 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

ei just saw the pics,astig! halatang ang saya-saya!!!:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home